April Club Meeting Notes
Date: April 25, 2018
Location: Elks Lodge
Dinner: 5:30 pm
Sam Autry: Meeting called to order at 6:35pm.
- Minutes read of March meeting; motion to accept and second to adopt
- Treasury report read; motion to accept and second
- Board members asked for disussion of topics; none brought forward
New Business: Discussion of Graffiti Week Teaser Shows
- Sam Autry to call lunch meeting of Parking Captains to discuss role of captains, volunteers, and particulars of each venue
- June 4, 2018; Amercan Chevrolet, 5;00pm-8:00pm: More volunteers needed. Sign up sheet at the entrance. More details to come at May meeting.
- June 5, 2018: Vintage Faire Mall, 5:00 pm-8:00pm: David Beeskau discusssed mall obtaining numerous vendors and booths to expand the event. More volunteers needed for both morning set up at 5am and afternoon parking and staging.
- June 6, 2018: Downtown Modesto, 5:00pm-8:00pm: Sam and Jack are still finalizing details with the city. More volunteers are needed to staging of cars (meet at approx. 1pm). Packets to be made up at Fuzio's at 2:30 pm, volunteers needed for that also.
- June 7, 2018: Cool Hand Luke's, Riverbank. More volunteers needed and more info coming at next meeting.
- June 8, 2018- Graffiti Parade: Kiwanis Club accepting volunteers, more details to come at next meeting. Frankliin and Downs has not committed to club parking that night. More information to come at next meeting.
Additional New Business: Babs Burns requested someone to take over the web page for MVCC.
- Sam Autry suggested Jim Ballard to volunteer
- Jim Ballard accepted
Motion made to adjourn the meeting; motion made and second. Meeting closed.