May 2018 Meeting Notes
Meeting Location: Modesto Elks Lodge
Sam Autry: Called meeting to order at 6:30 pm
- Kathy Hein read minutes of last meeting (April)
- No Club meetings in June or December
- Xmas party, December 9th
- Minutes approved and accepted by club vote
- Marty Healey read Treasurers report
- Report approved and accepted by club vote
Kathy Hein: Club Directory corrections are being finalized for printing in July
- All club members need to report email, phone number, or changes to the directory to Lisa Lodi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Lodi: No applications for some club members.
- Members missing aps were read; those not present will be notified by email or phone
- All misssing aps need to be completed and turned in by end of June
Jim Ballard: New Website Features
- Members walked through page by page features
- Members Page needs photo of each members page. Photos can be taken and sent to email@example.com, or have your car photographed by Jim Ballard at one of the Park N Shine events.
- New Instagram and Facebook pages have been created. More info to come as those pages are developed.
- New online application process is now featured on the new website.
Sam Autry: June 3, Mc Henry Village Event Info
- Packets may be picked up Saturday, June 2nd, between 4pm-6pm, back parking lot of McHenry Village
- Those who have picked up packets will line up in Gate 2 (Fast Track Entrance) for immediate parking in the Village (Mid Valley Chevy has spot reserved as in past years)
- Those who have not picked up packets on Saturday will line up in Gate #1
Park N Shine Event Info: All volunteers will be called this week and next week at the latest.
- Monday morning 8am- need volunteers to pick up delineators at Safety Lite. See Sam Autry to volunteer after the meeting
- Monday Evening: Volunteers to arrive at American Chevrolet at 3pm. Areas of assignment will be given out then. Phil Barone to call.
Tuesday, June 5- Vintage Faire Mall
- Still need two more volunteers for 5am setup (Only takes 30 minutes)
- Afternoon volunteers needed at 3pm (2 needed at 2pm)
- Jim Ballard to call all volunteers for reporting times
Wednesday, June 6- Downtown Modesto
- Volunteers parking vehicles on 10th St. need to report at 1pm
- All other volunteers need to report by 2pm for instructions
- Ladies who volunteered for packets need to report to Fuzio's at 1pm
Thursday, June 7- Cool Hand Lukes
Friday, June 8: Graffiti Parade
- Jerry Lenzora needs list of volunteers to help stage vehicles for parade downtown. Volunteers needed by 3pm (more info to come on times and member packet pick up)
- Franklin and Downs will again host MVCC members only the parking lot to park your cars and observe the parade. Food and Drinks will be provided to club members.
- Members are advised to have club plaque displayed in your car window, and entrance to the parking will be off Palm Ave., between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm. Those in the parade can enter off McHenry by turning right on Palm Ave (having someone move a barracade)
No Club Meeting in June
June 23rd- Hot Rod BBQ pot luck at mini airport off Carpenter Rd. Contact Terry or Traci Pantaleo with dish you are brining to the event. (Handout given at the meeting with contact info, or look up in club directory)
July 26th- Ice Cream Social, Club meeting. Location is the mini airport off Carpenter Rd. as stated above
Orval Welch: Members wishing to suggest changes to the club bi-laws must submit their proposals to Oval Welch no later than the end of June.
7:35pm- Meeting adjourned